- Now you can control signal routing (Comp TO Rage, Rage To Comp)
- Choose the number of tubes in RAGE circuit!
- Several bugfixes
DynaRage is our state-of-the-art Dynamics Compression + Tube Distortion module, made exclusively for Reason.
We think that just releasing another Compressor, when there is a chaos of many other Compressors all around here, would have been a shame and a loss of time. So we coded a flawless algorithm, implemented as many controls as a today producer/sound engineer needs, and added a Tube Distortion non-linear emulation algorithm, with a Tube Valve glowing according to the amount of distortion applied to the sound. Pack this with 2 accurate and vintage-ish VU-Meter, and you are done.
- Sensitivity for Sidechain Detector
- Fully Adjustable Attack and Release
- Compression Ratio between 1:1 and 20:1 (fixed to infinite:1 when in Limit Mode)
- Soft/Hard Knee selector
- Compressor/Limiter mode
- Sidechain Input (with Key Listen option)
- Tube Distortion real linear and non-linear processing (with Tube glowing)
- Left and Right Channels Gain Reduction Vintage VU-Meters
- Gain Reduction CV Output
- Low CPU Mode
Dynarage spot video